Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Post!






Hello to every Girl/Guy/Pervert/College kid/Emo/Alien/ and Dracula out there on the internet,
This is the first post on my blog: Tri-Colour Cookie. The concept behind "TCC" is that (besides being one of my favorite desserts), it is a delectable treat that has many layers and colors to it. I feel as though I am a vibrant person with multifarious layers of depth and complexity. The picture above is of my favorite bakery in the East Village, Veniero's, located on 1st Ave. and 11th (NYC). This is where you can purchase these palatable cookies.
There will be more posts in the coming days of music and concert reviews, as well as anything else I can lucidly dream of!

I will leave off with a quote:
"Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "- John Lennon


LA.SH

No comments: